Top funding programs in sports facility construction
When building a new sports facility or renovating an old one it is only a matter of time before the topic of funding and financing raises its head.
We have compiled a list for you to find out what options are available and to get you started with planning the financing of the sports complex.
Public funding programs:
- UPARR program
- More information https://www.nps.gov/uparr/
- Land and Water Conservation Fund
- More information https://www.doi.gov/lwcf
- EPA Brown / Greenfield Program
- More information https://www.epa.gov/brownfields/overview-epas-brownfields-program
- Baseball diamond field: Baseball Tomorrow Fund
- Football field: NFL Youth Football Fund
- Soccer field: US Soccer Foundation
- Ice Hockey rinks Sports Venues: National Hockey League Goals & Dreams Fund
- Track & Field Facility: USA Track & Field Foundation
- Tennis court: US Tennis Association